<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted <$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> // <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$>
<$MTEntryBody$>
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/
Skin#1 @ by Hyo
<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted <$Xanga_Date$> //
<$Xanga_Posts$>
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


<$CommentPager$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/
Skin#1 @ by Hyo
What's in my travel make-up bag?
Posted Tuesday, 9 April 2013 // 08:36
As I am still currently away in Hong Kong, I thought it'd be interesting for you to know what make-up I bring whilst I am away. I have to state that most products are similar to my daily make-up however a few products has been added into the make-up bag.



Make-up bag:
Louis Vuitton collection

Brushes:   
 RealTechniques - blush brush
 RealTechniques - powder brush
 RealTechniques - expert face brush (foundation)
Topshop - Powder Kabuki brush 
The Body Shop - Lip/concealer brush (eye liner + eye brow filler brush)

Make-up:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Shade 57
M.A.C Mineralize Skin finish natural -Shade medium
Topshop Bronzer - Radiance 2 
M.A.C blush - Peaches 
L'OREAL Paris Mascara- False Lash Flutter 
Topshop Liner - Etch (eyebrow filler + eye liner)
Lush Lip Scrub - Popcorn flavour 
Burt's Bees lip balm - Mint flavour 
Topshop Lip stick - Desert 


Enjoy your spring break!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

... Back to the blog?

http://YOURBLOG.blogspot.com/